Opportunities to take an innovation-based startup to the next level!
-- Walleye Tank: Apply by April 13 to pitch a health care/life science business idea. Both Junior Angler (student) and Professional divisions.
-- MN Cup: Apply by to the largest statewide startup competition - $500,000 in cash prizes. Divisions: Education & Training, Energy/Clean Tech/Water, Food/Ag/Beverage, General, High Tech, Life Science/Health IT, Impact Ventures, Students (undergrad and grad), Youth (18 and younger).
-- Clean Tech Open: Apply by May 1 to the oldest and largest clean tech startup accelerator program.
- Early Stage Startup Funding: Register here for the April 10 session.
- Raising Capital for Emerging Education Businesses: Register here for the April 10 session.
- MNCup Virtual Q&A Chat: Register here for the April 13 session.
- MNCup 101 at University Enterprise Labs: Register here for the April 19 session.
- Using a Venture Competition to Advance your Startup: Register here for the April 25 session.